During Ramzan, most of the people will be thinking about making each Iftar party special. Let’s try a crunchy and sweet dry fruit samosa.
- Samosa Leaf – 10
- Kismis (finely chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Pistachio (finely chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Dry Apricot – 2 tablespoon
- Dates – 400 grams (crushed in a mixer grinder after removing the seed)
- Cashew, almonds – 150 grams (roasted and crushed in a mixer grinder)
- Butter/ghee – 2 tablespoon
- Kaskas (poppy seeds) – 2 tablespoon
- Sugar – as per taste
- Oil -2 cups
Roast kaskas in a pan. Add a tablespoon of butter or ghee in the same pan and heat cashew nut, almonsd and pistachio. After removing these dry fruits, add a tablespoon of butter to the same pan and add crushed dates.
Add dry fruits and one tablespoon kaskas to the pan. Add sugar as per your taste. Switch off the stove after mixing all ingredients well.
Now, take a samosa sheet and cut it and shape it like a samosa. Fill each samosa with the dry fruit mixture. Seal the samosa with maida glue and fry in oil.